Beginner reformer Workshop
6 March 2021 - 11 September 2021| $35
This workshop is ideal for those who are new to reformer pilates and wish to understand the fundamentals;
What you’ll learn:
- Brief overview of the pilates principals.
- Brief description of moving in various planes of motion, lengthening & strengthening to create balance.
- Pilates breathing (introduction to breathing)
- How to safely operate the reformer bed, getting on and off the reformer, changing springs safely.
- The core: TA activation, the spine & ‘neutral’
- Bridging, footwork, hands in straps, feet in straps
Workshops are held one Saturday a month at 11.30am – 12.30pm.
– March 6th
– April 10th
– May 8th
– June 12th
– July 10th
– August 14th
– September 11th